All tickets go on sale Tuesdays at 10:30am, for films starting the following Friday. Everyone entering the theatre (except babes in arms) must have a ticket. No one under the age of 13, including infants, will be admitted to R rated or Unrated films that begin after 9pm. We strongly encourage all parties to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to any show time to plan for parking, placing food orders, and adult beverage service. The earlier the better!
General Admission Tickets: $4
Reserved Single Seats: $5
2-Person Reserved Booths: $11
4-Person Reserved Booths: $22
Special Events: Varies
3D General Admission: $5
3D Reserved Single Seats: $6
2-Person Reserved Booths: $13
4-Person Reserved Booths: $26
Special Events: Varies
And Main Floor
All Ages Balcony
Unless posted otherwise, the balcony is an all ages seating area. No alcohol is permitted in the balcony.
21 & OVER MAIN FLOOR
The main floor has beer, wine and house-made margaritas available at a bar within the theatre. To enter the main floor of the theatre, you must show your ticket AND have valid identification even if you are not drinking alcohol (minors 17 years and younger are admitted to the main floor only when escorted by their own parent or legal guardian.) Possession of a ticket to areas serving alcohol does not guarantee admission and families with minors over 17 and/or friends with minors will have to separate or all sit in the balcony (no alcohol available).
When the movie is over, any remaining alcoholic beverages must be left within the theatre.
The Bear Tooth Theatre is handicap accessible and provides handicap seating areas. Our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with priority access to the auditorium to select your seating area. Please arrive early and notify a manager or security so that we may make the proper arrangements for you and your party.
The Bear Tooth box office will be happy to loan our hard-of-hearing customers an assistive listening device. Simply ask the cashier when you buy your ticket; you will only need to leave a form of ID to secure the return of the unit.
Every Tuesday, enjoy Open Captioned films all day!
- No one under the age of 13, including infants, will be admitted to R rated or Unrated films that begin after 9pm.
- You must be 21 years old and older to purchase a booth. IDs will be checked when entering. No entry will be allowed without ID. Minors are permitted ONLY if accompanied with his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Our main floor is for patrons 21 years old and older. Minors are ONLY allowed on the main floor with his/her parent or legal guardian. Seating for all ages is available in the balcony.
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We do not sell our customer names, addresses, or other information to third parties for any purpose.
- The Bear Tooth Theatrepub has the right to refuse service to anyone.
Refund Policy for Movie Tickets
- All refunds must be completed in person at the Bear Tooth box office.
- All GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are refundable up to the scheduled showtime.
- RESERVED SEATING tickets are only refundable up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled showtime.
- Online ticketing fees are non-refundable.
- Refund policy for Tooth Concert Tickets
- All sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges.
Refund policy for Tooth Concert Tickets
All sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges.