The Bear Tooth Theatre is handicap accessible and provides handicap seating areas. Our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with priority access to the auditorium to select your seating area. If you need assistance or information please contact the manager on duty.
The Bear Tooth box office will be happy to loan our hard-of-hearing customers an assistive listening device. Simply ask the cashier when you buy your ticket, you will only need to leave a drivers license or some form of ID to secure the return of the unit.
Bear Tooth Theatrepub Terms & Conditions
- You must be 21 years old and older to purchase a booth. IDs will be checked when entering. No entry will be allowed without ID. Minors are permitted ONLY if accompanied with his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Our main floor is for patrons 21 years old and older. Minors are ONLY allowed on the main floor with his/her parent or legal guardian. Seating for all ages is available in the balcony.
- We strongly encourage all parties to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to any show time to plan for parking, placing food orders, and adult beverage service. The earlier the better!
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We do not sell our customer names, addresses, or other information to third parties for any purpose.
- We are wheelchair accessible, please arrive early and notify a manager or security so that we may make the proper arrangements for you and your party.
- The Bear Tooth Theatrepub has the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Beartooththeatre.net is a web site of Film On Productions and Fresh Ale Pubs
- Refund Policy for movie tickets:
- All refunds must be completed in person at the Bear Tooth box office.
- All GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are refundable up to the scheduled showtime.
- RESERVED SEATING tickets are only refundable up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled showtime.
- Online ticketing booking fees are non-refundable.
- Refund policy for Bear Tooth/Moose’s Tooth concert tickets
- All sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges.
All valid refunds must be done in person at the Bear Tooth Theatrepub box office, 1230 W. 27th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99503, 907-276-4200.